MCEmpire

Announcement 5/1/2020

We are back! We do not have as many servers going as we used to however I do plan to expand just not gonna over do it.

Connection info.

MC Server - mcempire.net
TS Server - TBD

Woah woah woah, hello again!

For whatever you want not pertaining to the site or game. As this area grows we will split it up if needed.

Moderator: Moderators

Builder
Builder

Woah woah woah, hello again!

Postby Skaterian60 » Tue May 26, 2020 8:20 am

I got an email recently about this server and I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. I don’t know if anyone still remembers me but I joined this server about eight years ago. It’s crazy because I was 14 years old when I first joined the server and now I’m 22 years old and so much happened since then. If no one does remember me I became an admin many years ago then I resigned and then I got an admin spot back about a year later. I remember so many good times with all of you guys and it’s crazy to go back down my posts and forums and see all of your usernames again. I know so much time has passed and everyone is so much older now. I remember all those late nights on team speak back in middle school, I’m a college graduate now just to make you all feel old. I don’t know if anyone will read this and I don’t know if anyone will even remember me but I miss all of you guys.. it’s been a long time.

-Skate

Owner
Owner
Minecraft name: xXSshadowXx

Re: Woah woah woah, hello again!

Postby Shadow » Fri May 29, 2020 11:23 pm

Skaterian60 wrote:I got an email recently about this server and I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. I don’t know if anyone still remembers me but I joined this server about eight years ago. It’s crazy because I was 14 years old when I first joined the server and now I’m 22 years old and so much happened since then. If no one does remember me I became an admin many years ago then I resigned and then I got an admin spot back about a year later. I remember so many good times with all of you guys and it’s crazy to go back down my posts and forums and see all of your usernames again. I know so much time has passed and everyone is so much older now. I remember all those late nights on team speak back in middle school, I’m a college graduate now just to make you all feel old. I don’t know if anyone will read this and I don’t know if anyone will even remember me but I miss all of you guys.. it’s been a long time.

-Skate

I definitely remember you man :) It has been a very long time. When I brought the server back for the kids at first I just had it running on a VPS so I didn't do much with it because occasionally the process would get killed for using to many resources. Recently though I came across a very affordable dedicated server and was like what the heck. So I found my backup of the forum and finally got everything back together. I doubt the server will ever be half of what it was in it's glory days but oh well. It's here for those who want it. It's still kinda a WIP though.

It's great to see you again! Hopefully more will drop by in time.
Chris/Admin/Owner
Check out SuperNova a browser based game set in space.

Builder
Builder

Postby jedi68 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:50 pm

Hey, skate glad to see you back.

Builder
Builder

Postby WyndFX » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:56 pm

o7​​​​​​​​​
 ! Message from: WyndFX
:amen: